Takahashi vs pleiads 111? Takahashi FSQ-85ED · Claudio Boicu · ... · 1 · 177 · 0

This topic contains a poll.
Takahashi FSQ-85ED or WO Pleiades 111?
Takahashi
pleiades 111
EnVY 0.00
· 
hello everybody, so im just trying to get some opinions on this because im still thinking about what scope I should buy.
so I was planning on buying the WO pleiades 111 to use, because the f number seems so good on that ( and honestly I don't know many telescopes manufacturers). I will be using a qhy294M with Chroma filters (LRGBSHO) and im still thinking about later in the future to buy a Full frame mono camera( still deciding if from qhy or zwo) and everything paid up with the eagle. now In the future I want to do huge mosaics (that's why full frame later down the road), and in genera I like a more wider field than most people. now my question is, what would be better suited, the pleiades 111 or Takahashi? on paper i guess the Takahashi takes the place bc as I said I want to do mosaics and i can pair up the Takahashi with a reducer and get wider field with lower f. I want to know what your guys experience is with the Takahashi FSQ-85ED.
EnVY 0.00
· 
I also recently discovered the Takahashi FSQ-106 ED wich I think is more suited for full frame? I just saw the video of bray falls showing off all the scopes that he has and he talked good about this scope. specs also look good, that price is a bit soaring to look at but ive been saving up for a long time anyway, I want to get something really great that will pump out great mosaics

Register or login to create to post a reply.