Hi folks:

I've recently encountered an issue with my iOptron CEM26. I've opted to place this in the CEM26 forum rather than the ASIAIR forum, as the issue is sorted by cycling power on the mount rather than the ASIAIR...

I've been using the CEM26 and ASIAIR together for a year now, mostly doing a visual PA and Autorun on the ASIAIR. No issues. Recently I have moved my mount to another location where Polaris is not visible so that I can tackle targets normally obscured by my house, and using the All-Sky align for PA. All good so far, but I've discovered that each night after I complete my first target and slew to the next one, the mount stops tracking (still guiding) randomly, usually within 10-15 minutes.

- My mount is powered by a dedicated AC adapter, not via the ASIAIR
- This only happens on the second target
- This has only started happening after using the All-Sky align for PA (but not directly after - just on the second target)
- The issue is resolved by cycling power to the mount, cycling power on the ASIAIR alone will not sort the issue
- Slewing still works when tracking has stopped. I can turn tracking back on manually but it will turn off again on its own within 10-15 minutes. This happens over and over again until the mount's power is cycled
- The ASIAIR is a Mini
- Zero issues up until this point

It's really disruptive and puzzling - I'd love to get to the bottom of this. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

CS,
Mark