Asiair will not save Subs ZWO ASIAIR · jose ortega · ... · 4 · 223 · 0

jortegabetancourt@gmail.com 0.00
· 
My asiair plus  has been working perfectly for the last six months .. the. Suddenly last night the anomaly began… 1.     The asiair refuses to save images to preview and live options…while the images were being properly rendered on the screen, they were not being saved on the internal memory. The same phenomena occurs when I insert an external usb card.2.     Oddly, the Asiair plus is able to save both video and auto run options3.     The loading is exceedingly slow 3 kb per second using both a 294 Mc pro and a 385 What I have attempted to do … 1.     Have reset and restarted system numerous times, no effect2.     Have removed hardware from system to only attach one camera to the device, no effect3.     Have re installed the ipad software, no effect4.     Have reset system software four times, while claiming successfully installation, no effect. Observations … 1.     The last few days the system reported formatting errors which were solved with the offered solution to format… by pressing. “Format now” option2.     It seems to me the drive is corrupt… Questions: 1.     Is it possible to reload the firmware on a clean drive…2.     Is there a deeper reinstallation to factory conditions not offered by the internal reset option.3.     Is this a hardware issue? I note that all of the other functions of the device Asiar plus work normally, except for a)     Failure to save to preview and live options b)     Slow 2-3 kb loading of images Any assistance will b appreciated…
daywalker
· 
plenty of hard drive space left?
jortegabetancourt@gmail.com 0.00
· 
yes, clear
AstroCane83 0.00
· 
Mine has never saved previews. I haven't tried in live.
christian_proulx 0.00
· 
I was in a similar situation, but a little different.

I could manually save my images when viewed on the application desktop (in preview mode). But in Autorun mode and sometimes in Preview mode, when the application loaded the image (loading with no progress bar), I lost the acquisition.

I wasted about 2 hours of my time trying to fix the problem. (In the woods at the National Park in my province)

I'm in nomad mode and when I reinstalled everything at home (80-minute delay) no more problems, really strange...

Register or login to create to post a reply.