Auto submission AstroBin Platform open discussions community forum · Hartmuth Kintzel · ... · 3 · 214 · 0

Hartmuth_Kintzel 7.87
· 
Hi Salvatore,

Does this group really need an auto submission feature?
I prefer to personally decide which of my images appear in a group.

I also have a suggestion related to this topic:

Would it be possible to include multiple images in a group at once without having to edit each image separately?
Similar to the possibility of managing the images in own collections?

CS
Hartmuth
siovene
· 
·  1 like
Hi Hartmuth,
Hartmuth Kintzel:
Does this group really need an auto submission feature?

The reasoning is that this is not a group for images, specifically, so I didn't want people to think they'd need to send images to this group. Right now it's not possible to create an AstroBin group without support for images (i.e. forum only), or I would've done it that way.

In this case, auto-submission is in place just so that the group shows the images from all members of the group implicitly.
Hartmuth Kintzel:
Would it be possible to include multiple images in a group at once without having to edit each image separately?

Yes, if you go to the group you want to add multiple images to, you can click on the "Add/remove images" button and do it the same way as in collections.
Hartmuth_Kintzel 7.87
· 
Salvatore Iovene:
Yes, if you go to the group you want to add multiple images to, you can click on the "Add/remove images" button and do it the same way as in collections.

I hadn't noticed that before.
It turned out to be an unintentional support request.
sorry for that. 

CS
Hartmuth
siovene
· 
Hartmuth Kintzel:
It turned out to be an unintentional support request.

Yeah to be honest, you know I thought about it I create a forum and say it's not for support requests, and literally the first post is a support request 🤣
Edited ...

Register or login to create to post a reply.