Dark Matters Lyra Update Takahashi Epsilon-160ED · Bill Long - Dark Matters Astrophotography · ... · 54 · 2440 · 5

Arrowspace90 0.90
· 
The 2.5mm screws thread perfectly through the ZWO EWF but they don't seem to thread into the Lyra holes, which seem slightly larger?     
The  same screw just drops into the Lyra screw hole with no threads catching.  At least this is what is happening to me.
rockstarbill 11.02
· 
Paul Wilson:
The 2.5mm screws thread perfectly through the ZWO EWF but they don't seem to thread into the Lyra holes, which seem slightly larger?     
The  same screw just drops into the Lyra screw hole with no threads catching.  At least this is what is happening to me.

Those are not threaded holes. That's working as expected.
Eteocles 2.71
· 
@Bill Long - Dark Matters Astrophotography Is the DSLR base still in production?  Any chance we'll get it before the April eclipse?
Arrowspace90 0.90
· 
·  1 like
On my scope, the accessories (camera, EFW, AF) all point down under the tube.  Perhaps this isn't optimal, I don't know what others do.

But if my rotator is the connection to scope, it occurs to me I should be very careful with the 3 screws on the Lyra being tight.  All that other stuff is attached to it and if if slips, everything falls to the concrete.
rockstarbill 11.02
· 
Dan:
@Bill Long - Dark Matters Astrophotography Is the DSLR base still in production?  Any chance we'll get it before the April eclipse?

Didn't see this come through in my notifications. Is still in the works but delayed due to scope deployment work. It'll pick back up in April.

Register or login to create to post a reply.