Whats wrong with my DSLR? Canon EOS 450D / Rebel XSi / Kiss X2 (modified) · Leonard Kascak · ... · 8 · 144 · 1

Leonaark 0.00
· 
Hi everyone, I bought full spectrum canon 450d and I can’t use it with objectives. Every time I shoot with objectives I got image like this one. Please tell me what’s wrong with my camera or how to fix it. Thanks for advices.IMG_6841.jpeg
andreatax 7.90
· 
Test it on the Moon and see wheter you reach focus and how well. That would be the first check. When you talk about "objectives" you mean photographic lens of the normal kind used in daylight or is it something else?
Leonaark 0.00
· 
I have Stock Canon objective 18-55mm but i had tested one 200mm Tamron too and get the same results.
andreatax 7.90
· 
What were you shooting at?
Leonaark 0.00
· 
This one is foto of closed objective but at first i tried Milky way and same thing happent.
andreatax 7.90
· 
Basically you are telling us that no lights reaches the sensor. Have you tried using it for daytime subjects?
Leonaark 0.00
· 
Yes, no light reaches the sensor. For daylight, i havent tried it yet.
andreatax 7.90
· 
I suggest you open the diphragm at its maximum and use ISO1600 for any night-time target. It is also a good idea to test the basic functionality of the camera in daylight. Moon shot to test focusing.
Leonaark 0.00
· 
Thanks for advice i’ll try it.

Register or login to create to post a reply.