Rate my NGC 6744 Image Requests for constructive critique · Alien_Enthusiast · ... · 28 · 1849 · 5

ghatfield 1.51
· 
·  2 likes
I don't see a point in keeping the discussion ongoing, I can't see myself agreeing with your somewhat aggressive rationale. Neither would you probably understand my reasoning on the subject. It's probably best we accept our differences and move on from there.

Agree
Alien_Enthusiast 2.11
· 
·  1 like
Just to clear things up, I didn't mean to offend anyone.

I definitely do not hate PixInsight users; at the end of the day, it's their choice. 

I understand that my reply may seem aggressive, but that's simply the way I structure my arguments. There is no personal hate behind it, I can assure you.

However, I would agree that it's best to take a chill pill before people get seriously offended.

Even though we might disagree, we still have much more in common than most people. We enjoy space. That's the most important thing.

To chill things down, I've asked ChatGPT-4 to create a few images symbolizing a sense of camaraderie and friendship between the PixInsight and Siril users amidst a beautiful interstellar backdrop. Hope you enjoy!

Frogs-PI-Siril.png
Chill-Frogs-PI-Siril.png

I hope no offense was taken and we can become friends!

I subscribed to everyone throughout this thread, wishing you all great results and clear skies!

Jan Erik VGeorge HatfieldFritzBrian Diazandrea tasselliDie Launische Diva
Semper_Iuvenis 2.10
· 
·  1 like
Might want to ask for a refund.

Register or login to create to post a reply.